Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Purpleweb!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Purpleweb’s Website, located at http://purpleweb.in/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Purpleweb if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
• All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a face to face meeting.
• By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Purpleweb Design Agency. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
• Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
All our website design works take 15-20 working days to get delivered. If not specified the delivery deadline in the invoice or email, then the approximate duration for your website design would be 15-20 working days. In such scenario you must release the full payment within 20days, if not done then late fee will be charged. For late fees detail refer payment terms section.
• Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Purpleweb.
• There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analysed on a case-by-case basis.
• Purpleweb will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
• Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs(See Payment Terms ).
• Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
• Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges of about 10 – 20% of the design amount.
• Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Purpleweb be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
• Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
• Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
• Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on iPhone and iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
• If your website/application is not hosted on a Purpleweb server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
• Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over one calendar month will incur INR 10,000/month administration costs. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges/month, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
• Purpleweb software codes (not including open source software) are copyrights of Purpleweb Designs. The codes can be handed over at an additional cost for use once all previous invoices are settled, on the condition that the codes are used only for use or modification for re-use for further development for the specified client or subsequent owners of that legal entity. Under no circumstance, the codes will be allowed to be used for re-selling or duplication purposes.
• If there is any delay in the payment, Purpleweb holds the right to terminate your website/project at any point of time with written notice to the Client, until the full payment is released along with outstanding dues(If any), late fees(If any) , rework charges(If any), modification charges(If any).
Payment / Refund Terms
• All prices are quoted in Indian Rupees are inclusive of GST unless specified.
• All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
• Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live.
• Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
• Purpleweb reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within two working days of the receipt of the same.
• Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% per 2 weeks of the design amount and an administration fee of INR 2000 per month, from the due date.
• Additional Modification/Work Done : Any modifications requested during the development and the extra work has been done prior to which is decided during the requirement will incur a payment fee of 10 – 20% on the project design fees.
Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal.
Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 10 days of the expiry of the due date.
Debt Collection: Client is provided a further 7 days after late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount referred to a debt collector. Purpleweb will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
• If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact Accounts Manager immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
• Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified atleast 30 days before the renewal date.
• Purpleweb generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
Unless otherwise stated, Purpleweb and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Purpleweb. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Purpleweb for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Purpleweb
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Purpleweb
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Purpleweb
- Redistribute content from Purpleweb
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Purpleweb does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Purpleweb,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Purpleweb shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Purpleweb reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Purpleweb a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Purpleweb; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Purpleweb. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Purpleweb’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Annual Maintenance Terms
Basic Annual Maintenance Package Terms:
All maintenance packages are for a minimum of 12 months period.
Maintenance packages are billed annually, however are paid monthly via direct debit on the 1st of every month.
Packages may include 12 months basic website hosting, email hosting and DNS hosting.
Packages are designed to serve website maintenance tasks only. The hours may not be used for projects such as full redesign or major functionality add-ons.
Does-not include any Digital Strategy, Business Analysis, Solution Architect, SEO and Digital Marketing work.
Work-hours are tracked in 60minutes blocks. The support time is used once every month to take a full backup of your website. After that, we work on updating your CMS and plugin versions along-with any website fixes that may arise as a result of the updates. Any remaining hours can be used to make changes to the website. Any additional workhours are requested for your approval.
Purpleweb employs fair use policy, which means that although we don’t formally transfer over any unused time to the next month or formally accumulate unused man-hours, we do understand that your needs may change from month to month, and we allow flexibility in good faith sometimes.
Any extra hours used will be billed separately @ INR 1000/hour incl GST.
Support requests need to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any urgent tasks will be charged separately.
The package is auto renewed every year on its anniversary date.
Monthly maintenance package fees require credit card payment only. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly maintenance.
Monthly maintenance package fees will be charged to the clients credit card on file on the 1st day of every month.
An administrative fee of INR 1500 will be charged to the clients account for any late payments or declined credit card charges.
More than three missed payments in a year may attract termination of the package and the client will need to pay immediately the entire remaining amount on the package.
There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the monthly maintenance package.
In case Client need to cancel the auto annual renewal, please inform us in writing (email) at least one month prior to the renewal date.
Ongoing term: For any reason if the Client decides to terminate an on-going maintenance package then they will need to pay the balance amount of the remaining months.
Purpleweb reserves the right to terminate annual maintenance at anytime with written notice to the Client.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.